Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance from the arrow of sickness

Prayer Bombs for Today

Bible Reading: Psalm 13

Deliverance from Arrow of Sickness

Today prayer is continuation of yesterday topic. The arrow of sickness is one of the problem that affect many people health. 

Prayer Bombs

1. I Cover myself properly with the blood of Jesus and stand against any power that is ready to resist and destroy my health in Jesus name

2. Any satanic agent pretending to be a counselee in order to project evil into my life; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any spiritual arrow that is affected my health and my family; be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any demon of marital bondage oppressing my marriage; loose your hold by fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Any demon of infirmity in my life or in my family as a result of arrow of sickness get out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Any household witchcraft arrows affecting me or my family; be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any marine witchcraft rage against me and my family as a result of arrow of sickness be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

8. Any member of my family being oppressed by any arrow of familiar spirit, receive divine deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every arrow of spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies reinforcing against me and my ministry; be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.

10. Every serving spirit arrows assigned against me to be watching for my unguarded hour; receive thunderbolts of God and depart from me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every assembly arrow of local witchcraft formed against my life, marriage, health and ministry; receive a baptism of multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any arrow and power divining against me and my ministry, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

13. Any arrow and power circulating my name for evil as a result of arrow of sickness fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments