OVERCOMING THE TROUBLE OF HEART
BIBLE READING: John 14:1-10
Jesus Christ knew that the most problem that will confront His followers is trouble of heart.
Heart is a source of life, everything that control man is his heart. When heart is not at peace the total body will NOT in peace. When heart is in trouble, the whole body is in trouble. For man to enjoying himself and everything God destinies for him,his heart must be at peace.
In one of the Apostle prayer to the church of God is written in Philipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ."
There is now doubt many people are in stage of confusion and their heart and mind are not at peace due to marriage challenges, business confrontation, academic frustration, persecution from satanic kingdom, and etc. Many Christians are in trouble of heart because of debt, demonic attack through dreams, afflictions, sicknesses, etc.
No matter what caused or making your heart to being trouble, Jesus said, don't allow your heart to trouble. His word is healer. Let His words dwelling in your heart. This can happen when you study and meditate His words on daily basis
Joshua 1:8 say: "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
Psalms 1:2 "But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night".
1 Timothy 4:15 "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."
Devil has nothing to do than to hinder the children of God so that they will NOT have time to meditate and study their Bible daily. Here what Jesus said:
Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."
John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
Beloved, please don't allow satanic deceive, build a quiet time with God in study and meditating and backup fervent prayers daily. Doing so will not only heal your heart, but will make you grow, strong and be successful any your doing from here to eternity in heaven.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. My hearty prayers for you today are that God Almighty will keep your heart, mind and everything that concerns you in Jesus' Name.
2. The grace of God will rest upon you to have control over your heart and mind in Jesus' Name.
3. Enemies will not defeat you in your heart in Jesus name
4. Your heart will not be a battle ground between good and evil in Jesus name
5. God Almighty will fill your heart to give you peace in Jesus name
6. He will fill your heart to have control over you in Jesus name
7. He will fill your heart to dominate you and be close to you always in Jesus name
8. He will fill your heart to direct you in all your ways in Jesus' Name.
9. Because God will fill your heart with His presence, every battle that comes your way will be walk-over for you in Jesus' Name.
10. God will give you the grace to be triumphant always over every thoughts, over every act that can cause you shame in Jesus' Name.
11. Whatever thought that will not glorify God you will not dwell in it in Jesus' Name.
12. You will dwell in the peace of the Lord always. No man or woman will steal your peace from you in Jesus' Name.
13. Every darts from the kingdom of darkness will not find abode in your heart in Jesus' Name.
14. God's word will find rooms in your heart to dwell in. God's word will be the armour to protect your heart and soul always in Jesus' Name.
15. Your heart will not welcome negative thoughts again in Jesus' Name.
16. God will strengthen you the more to have total control over your imaginations in Jesus' Name.
17. Your great harvest is Divinely assured this year in Jesus' Name.
18. God will be your God and your entire household shall be His people in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Topic: Manifesting the Real Glory Text: Genesis 1:26-30 Many of the problems that plague us as Christians begin with misplaced iden...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...