Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Strange Women That Snatch Away Husbands

PRAYER BOMBS

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST THE STRANGE WOMEN THAT SNATCH HUSBANDS

BIBLE READING: PSALMS 35

Dear Friends, this is the right time to face the reality. There is no doubt that many women are in experience hell fire in their present marriage as a result of strange women that snatching away husbands.

Many happy home had been turn to sadness palace. While many marriages had become the battle field like Mightigor with his opportune in boxing field. I believe God set aside today as a day of wining the battle against the strange women that have been destroy marriages around the world.

Beloved, if you are experience such in your marriage, today is the day that God will deliver your marriage from the women lion that tormenting you. Please make sure you read PSALM 35 in 7 good times before you pray these prayers bombs:

1. Thank God because He is going to intervene in your marriage through these prayer bombs. Appreciate Him as long as you can.

2. I destroy anything that is going to stand between me and my prayers now y thunder and fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

3. The anointing and sufficient grace to pray to the point of breakthrough in my marriage, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

4. Lord Jesus, I invite you to come to my aid in every difficult situation in my marriage.

5. All my matrimonial properties, which the strange woman kept and sat upon, I withdraw them by fire by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

6. As from today henceforth, I withdraw every cordial association, relationship, peace, harmony, unity, love affair between my husband and the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.

7. My Father and my Lord Jesus, let the strange and unholy love affair between my husband and the strange woman die by fire and force in the name of Jesus.

8. y the authority in the Blood of Jesus Christ, I withdraw the favor of my husband from the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.

9. I stand against every power of polygamy that any strange woman is organizing for marriage, in the name of Jesus.

10. All spiritual evil arrows and charms fired from the strange woman presently in my marriage, loose your grip upon my marriage and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, release your confusion, fire and thunder to the camp of every strange woman militating against my marriage in the name of Jesus.

12. I stand on the name of Jesus and I declare irreparable division be between my husband and the strange woman, in the name of Jesus.

13. Father, in your name I send the Angel of God to go and disconnect the relationship between my husband and the strange woman, in Jesus’ name.

14. Every strange woman militating, causing confusion and sorrow against my marriage, receive the judgment of God today, in the name of Jesus.

15. I nullify every evil plan from any where that is planing against to break my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let all the hindrances to the manifestation of my restoration to my rightful home depart from me and my marriage, in Jesus’ name.

17. Father, you are the Lion of Judah, consume every fake lion of the strange woman roaring against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every stronghold of the strange woman in the heart of my husband, I commanded you by thunder of fire of God, begin to scatter to pieces in Jesus’ name.

19. You demons energizing the relationship between my husband and any strange woman, be rendered impotent and be roasted by the fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.

20. With the Blood of Jesus Christ, I brush off the love of the strange woman completely from the heart of my husband, in Jesus’ name.

21. Thank you Father for answer these prayers in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments