Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.
by Evangelist Idaline Joelle.
Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart; will you kindly open the door of your heart to Him so that He may come in and be your Lord and Saviour?
The Bible says in Revelation: 3:20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Beloved readers all Jesus Christ wants to do if you open the door of your heart to Him, is to come in and sup with you and you with Him. How cool is that?
If you refuse to open the door of your heart to Jesus Christ while alive on planet earth, do not expect Jesus Christ to open the door of Heaven for you after death.
Matthew: 25:11:12 says: Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew: 10:32:33: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Words of Jesus Christ: Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark: 8:38
~If you deny Jesus Christ while alive on earth, He too will deny knowing you before His Father after death. ~
~If you are ashamed of Jesus Christ while alive on earth, He too will be ashamed of you before His Father after death. ~
~If you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour while alive on earth, He too will confess you before His Father after death. ~
~ The second Jesus Christ denies you before His Father, you go straight to hell fire, and in hell fire you will remember that someone preached to you about Jesus Christ, a Brother or a Sister has advised you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, and to repent of your sin, but you did not take heed, it will be too little, too late for you to repent as there is NO repentance in hell fire, but eternal regret for rejecting Jesus Christ and for not repenting of your sin. ~ Selah.
Open the door of your heart to Jesus Christ TODAY by praying this prayer with meaning in your heart: Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I thank you because you love me. Jesus Christ, I believe in my heart that you are the son of God and that you died for me, so that my sins can be forgiven. And I believe that you were raised from the dead, so that I may be justified. Right now, I ask you to come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. I confess you now as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you because I am NOW born again and a brand new person and that I will one day be with you in heaven. In Jesus’ name I pray Amen!
If you meant this prayer in your heart congratulations, you're now a child of God, and your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. Alleluia!
(See John: 1:12:13, Luke: 10: 20, Revelation: 20:15, Galatians: 3:26; Galatians: 4:7)
John: 1:12:13 says: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. KJV
*Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ Jesus better.
(See: Joshua: 1:8, Psalm: 1:1:3, Job: 23:12, Jeremiah: 15:16)
*Talk to God in prayer every day. (1Thessalonians:5:17, Luke: 18:1, Ephesians: 6:18)
*Be baptized, worship, fellowship and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the FINAL authority. (See: Acts: 2:38; 2:42:43; 6:4)
*Tell others about Jesus Christ. (2Timothy: 4:2:5, Matthew: 28:18:20, 1Corinthians:9:16)
Words of Jesus Christ: in John: 15:22: ""If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. SELAH!""
Remember to share God's word and to win the lost into His everlasting Kingdom.
Everyone you meet with today on your way out, greet him or her, and say to him or her: JESUS LOVES YOU.
Make it your aim to win at least ONE SOUL every Month into God's marvellous Kingdom.
The Bible says: HE THAT WINNETH SOULS IS WISE! Selah Proverbs: 11:30.
James: 1:22 says: But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
BE A SOUL WINNER! MAKE HEAVEN REJOICE! DO NOT BE A HEARER ONLY, BE A DOER OF GOD'S WORD!!! Selah
Luke: 15:7 says: I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. (See also: Luke: 15:10)
#BE A SOUL WINNER! MAKE HEAVEN REJOICE! DO NOT BE A HEARER ONLY, BE A DOER OF GOD'S WORD!!! Selah
#THE WISEST CHRISTIANS ON PLANET EARTH ARE SOUL WINNERS. Selah (See: Proverbs: 11:30, Daniel: 12:3)
#ONE ZILLION SOULS FOR CHRIST JESUS! GO NOW!
#ONE SOUL AT A TIME. GO! GO! GO NOW!
Have a blessed Tuesday. You are loved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments