Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Destiny Changers

Topic: War Against Destiny Changers

Bible Reading: 1 Kings 3:16-27

1 Kings  3:16 Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the
king, and stood before him.  3:17 And the one woman said, O my lord, I
and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with
her in the house.  3:18 And it came to pass the third day after that I
was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were
together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in
the house.  3:19 And this woman's child died in the night; because she
overlaid it.  3:20 And she arose at midnight, and took my son from
beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and
laid her dead child in my bosom.  3:21 And when I rose in the morning
to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered
it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.  3:22
And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead
is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living
is my son. Thus they spake before the king.  3:23 Then said the king,
The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead:
and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the
living.  3:24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a
sword before the king.  3:25 And the king said, Divide the living
child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.  3:26
Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her
bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the
living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be
neither mine nor thine, but divide it.  3:27 Then the king answered
and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is
the mother thereof.

We are in society where different people have different agenda against
each other. The woman that laid down on her child planned to exchange
death child with living child. Many people are lives as a rat because
their destiny had been exchange. Sadness is full many marriages
because the marriage had been exchange with sorrow.

Human beings are wicked and many has no good plan for their neighbour.
There are many people that die young because the enemies exchange
their long life to death. Many business are turn upside down because
it has been exchange by the forces of wickedness. A situation where
child who had been gotten 80% to 95%  in his or her studies now turn
to a child that is getting 30% or less, it means something have change
the result.

I could remembered in years back, one of my senior pastor bought a
car, everyday in the morning, anytime he open the bonnet of the car,
the engine will hot. The enemies used to drove the car in the night.
The man will used his salaries to repaired the car. One day, God
opened his eyes in a vision, and saw 3 people watering black cloth and
cover their faces with red cloth. They sit on the bonnet of the car,
while himself is driving the car. These 3 evil forces are the one that
direct him to drove the car to where they like.

That is exactly what is happen to many people today. The enemy is
driving their marriage. The enemies is driving their business. The
evil forces is the one controlling their studies. The evil forces are
the cause behind of bareness that is war against many marriages that
has no child.

Today prayer bombs is operation no mercy for wicked. How can you sleep
and somebody came and steal away your destiny, properties, business,
etc and out are watching. Mind you, you must report the case to the
King of kings and let the Most High Judge help you in the matter.

The woman in our today's bible reading went to the King and He settled
her case for her. Jesus Christ is the only King that can help you to
overcome any forces war against you, against your marriage, against
your destiny, against your studies, against your breakthrough, etc.
Mathew 7:7, 11:28-30

Prayer Bombs for Today:

1. I Cover myself properly with the blood of Jesus and stand against any power
that is ready to exchange my destiny, work, business, marriage or
ministry in the name of Jesus.

2. Any satanic agent pretending to be a counselee in order to project evil into
my life; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any spiritual arrow using by the enemies in order to exchange my
destiny, business, work, marriage, or ministry, I render it useless by
the fire and thunder of God  in the name of Jesus.

4. Any demon of marital bondage that the enemy used in exchange my
marriage with barrenness,  loose your hold by thunder and fire in the
name of Jesus.

5. Any demon of infirmity in my life or in my family as a result of my
ministering
to people possessed of it; get out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Any household witchcraft the enemy used to change my destiny,
marriage, business, ministry which is now affecting me or my family;
be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any marine witchcraft rage against me and my family as a result of
destroying their works in people’s lives; be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

8. Any member of my family being oppressed by any familiar spirit that was
cast out through my ministry; receive divine deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies reinforcing against me and my
ministry; be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.

10. Every servient spirit assigned against me to be watching for my unguarded
hour; receive thunderbolts of God and depart from me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every assembly of local witchcraft formed against my ministry,
marriage, business; receive a baptism of multiple destruction, in the
name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments