Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Unity of the Saints

Daily Living Word and Prayer Bombs

Topic: The Unity of the Saints

Bible Reading: Acts 4:23-31

"And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all
that the chief priests and elders had said unto them. And when they
heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and
said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the
sea, and all that in them is: Who by the mouth of thy servant David
hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain
things? The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered
together against the Lord, and against his Christ. For of a truth
against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and
Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were
gathered together, For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel
determined before to be done. And now, Lord, behold their
threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they
may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that
signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were
assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and
they spake the word of God with boldness." Acts 4:23-31

As from the beginning of the reign of the church, the enemies had been
persecuted and war against them because of the gospel. The enemy is
against the work of God and the people of God because their father
(Satan) is the only enemy that against the purpose of God.

The enemies gathered against the children of God, they tormented them,
they frustrate them and cage them. But the people of God also gathered
in the name of Jesus to prayed against the planned of the enemies, and
God answered them.

There is undeniable power in prayer that offers in unity. The more we
united the more will are untouchable. The greatest secret of our
success is unity. Unity in prayer, unity in doing things, unity in
preaching the Gospel and unity in helping people to be free from their
bondage.

Our unity to deal with work of the devil will not only makes us
destroy and scatter them, but also empower us to be strong and
healthy.  The spouse that united will not fail in marriage but
overcoming any diversities of the enemy.

Beloved, be union with God in holiness, righteousness, sincerity and
faithfulness and walking with Him will not only make overcome the
enemies  gathered against you, but will make you lives successful in
this world and reign with Jesus in His eternal Kingdom that is coming.

Prayer Bombs for Today:

1. O Lord, empower my prayer altar by fire.

2. O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer.

3. Let God arise in His anger and fight for me.

4. I refuse to allow my angels of blessings to depart, in Jesus’ name.

5. I cancel every evil effect of names from evil origins in my life,
in the name of Jesus.

6. I paralyze all aggression addressed at my star, in Jesus’ name.

7. I neutralize all problems originating from the mistakes of my
parents, in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me.

9. Lord, open up all the good doors of my life that household
wickedness has shut in the name of Jesus

10. Let all anti-breakthrough designs against my life be shattered to
irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.

11. I paralyze all satanic antagonism from the womb, in Jesus’ name.

12. I command open disgrace on the mask of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.

13. I paralyze all evil legs roaming about for my sake, in Jesus’ name.

14. Let all evil blood that has mingled with my blood be drained out,
in the name of Jesus.

15. I trample upon every enemy of my advancement and promotion, in the
name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments