Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

GET YOURSELF PREPARE FOR DIVINE ENLARGEMENT



Bible Reading: 2 Kings 6:1-6

"And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us. Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye. And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go. So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood. But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed. And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim."

God is a God of preparation. He works through prepared people. He is not looking for unorganized, unmotivated, unmobilized, defeated believers. He is looking for men and women who are prepared. Jesus told a parable about a servant who knew the Lord's will but did not prepare himself to fulfill it: And that servant, which knew his Lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to His will, shall be beaten with many stripes. (Luke 12:47)

God enlarged people that are prepared for it. Because of this, we are commanded to be prepared for enlargement and expansion: 

ü  Prepare to meet thy God: Amos 4:12
ü  Prepare your hearts unto the Lord: I Samuel 7:3
ü  Prepared for the cost with fullness of your heart: 2 Kings 6:1-3
ü  Prepare your heart to seek the Lord: II Chronicles 27:6
ü  Be prepared yourself, and prepare others: Ezekiel 38:7
ü  Be prepared for every good work, ready for the Master's use: II Timothy 2:21
ü  Be a vessel prepared for His glory: Romans 9:23

Why is God so concerned with preparation? Why does He use and anoint prepared people? What are we prepared for? You are prepare for DIVINE ENLARGEMENT
Ø  The sons of Prophets prepared themselves ready for the expansion of their ministry – 2 Kings 6:1-ff
Ø  Hannah prepared herself ready for enlargement of mouth – 1 Samuel
Ø  The first believers prepared themselves ready for divine enablement to carryout divine assignment given to them by the Master – Acts 2:1-ff
Ø  Are you prepared to meet your Savior in the last day?
Ø  Are you prepared for uncommon enlargement in your marriage, business, ministry and work?
Prayer Bombs For Today
1.      I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like an ant, in the name of Jesus.
2.     Lord, deliver me from every evil pattern, emanating from evil family idol, in the name of Jesus.
3.     My Father and my Lord let all my problems become  a stepping ladder to my promotions in the name of Jesus.
4.     Every problem in my life, my marriage or ministry that is promoted by idol worship, die in the name of Jesus
5.     I refuse to remain the same in the name of Jesus
6.     Every arrow of mental disorder, fired into my brain, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
7.     Father, let every pattern of laziness and slavery in my foundation, break, in the name of Jesus.
8.    Any evil pattern of laziness sponsoring fear and wastage in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
9.     Father, I refuse to co-operate with the spirit of laziness and backwardness, in the name of Jesus.
10.I break free and lose myself from the grip and control of family idol spirit in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments