BE WARNED: THE FORCES OF EVIL ARE POWERFUL AND WIDESPREAD
Bible Reading: Genesis 6:1-8
“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”
After sin entered the world through Adam and Eve, it gained control of their son Cain. From Cain, it spread throughout the earth. People were held captive by lust, greed, violence, and other forms of evil. The happiness and joy that Adam and Eve had experienced in the Garden of Eden disappeared. Misery and fear took their place. Life on earth was ruined by sin.
Many people are Adam and Eve of this generation; the Serpent that deceived them (Adam and Eve) is at work deceiving many people and sends them to eternal doom of hell fire. They have lost happiness, joy and blessing from God as a result of evil and bad behaviour. Thousands are afflictions with diseases, sickness and infirmities because of the evil they have done.
The forces of evil are still very powerful in the world today. Our prisons are full and running over. Evil people are abusing members of their own families. Wives are beaten by their husbands. Children are physically, emotionally, and sexually abused by parents, relatives, or friends. The minds of children, young people, and adults are being destroyed by alcohol and drugs. People are lover of money, killing and kidnapping is the business of the day. People are dying of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. Man having sex with man and woman marry woman are practices of the day in many nations. People fight each other, steals from each other, and hurt one another in a variety of ways. The poor are neglected, and the earth is filled with violence—in much the same way it was in Noah's time.
Things that God hates are the things people embrace and practice. Life is ruined by sin. Marriages are ruin by sin. Several souls are ruin by sin and end up in eternal doom.
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, kidnapping, robbery, smoking, lying, drunkenness, reveling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” Galatians 5:19-21
Have you notice any evil you engage among in the above list?
In Matthew 24:36-39, Jesus makes it clear that:
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
Beloved, as God destroyed the entire world including the human being during Noah’s day except Noah and seven people, so also He will destroy this present world very soon. Only people that genuinely repent forsake their evil deeds and accept Jesus Christ as their personal and only Savior and Lord will be free from this coming terrible judgment.
“For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ( unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.] And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God's displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]” John 3:16-18, 36.
Nothing can save you from terrible judgment that is coming unless you REPENT and come back to JESUS CHRIST for salvation now. If you fail to repent today, tomorrow may be too late for you! Mind you, this may be the last warning and last message for you. Repent, repent and repent!
1. Thank the Lord because it is not His will that anyone should perish including you.
2. Father, forgive me of every sin I has committed against you and give me the grace to resist temptation in Jesus’ name
3. Father, in the name of Jesus give unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every stronghold of the enemy barricading my mind from receiving the Lord be pulled down, in the name of Jesus
5. Let all hindrances coming between my heart and the gospel be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus, I bind the strongman attached to my life for keeping me from receiving Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior.
7. Lord, build a hedge of thorns around me so that I will turns to the Lord in the fullness of heart in Jesus name.
8. All the children who have been dedicated to the Lord and have become bound, be loosed in the name of Jesus
9. In the name of Jesus, I break any curse placed on me, binding me from receiving the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. Father, release my soul from the captivity of the spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus
11. Every desire of the enemy on my soul will not prosper in the name of Jesus
12. Father set me free from the spirit of destruction, in the mighty name of Jesus
13. I bind every spirit of mind blindness in my life in the name of Jesus
14. Let there be no rest or peace in the mind of … (mention the name of the person) until he/she surrenders to the Lord Jesus Christ.
15. Father in your mercy, deliver and set me free from the spirit of bondage, lukewarmness and perdition, in the name of Jesus
16. Father Lord, open my eyes to spiritual condition of my life, in the name of Jesus
17. Father, enrich me with the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus