Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

SET YOUR GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR 2018

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL IN 2018?

Bible Reading: Isaiah 54:14-17

“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” Isaiah 54:14-17

There is no doubt that you in 2018 and the God that make it possible for you to be part of the people that enter 2018 He surely take to the end of it in Jesus name.
Now that you in 2018, it is important to set goals, what exact do you want to work on in 2018? Do you want to improve your reading and study skills? Do you want to increase your source of income? Do you want to work on your spiritual life? How about your marital issue? Whatever you choose to do, I recommend that you write down your goals and try to stick to them for as long as possible going forward into the New Year.

While thinking about your goals for spiritual life, you should also consider other goals that are unrelated. Why? There are only so many hours in a day. Be realistic about what you can actually accomplish as there are other things that you want to do with your life. Remember, this year has only 12 months, only 52 weeks, only 365 days. Therefore be wise and never relax to start working in your goals.

How Will You Accomplish Your Goals? This is my advice for you:
·            Wake up early. I mean, wake up at four or five in the morning every day and use those quiet hours to get things done. 
·            Make lists of things you want to accomplish every day, every week, every month, and throughout the year.
·            Keep track of your progress by using a calendar or a planner.
·            Don't lose your temper with other people. Be patient and realize that problems are rarely solved out of anger.
·            Don't get frustrated. We all have our limitations.
·            Don't quit. Once you quit, it's over--whatever it is your, pursue it and surely you will accomplish it.
·            Started each day with prayer and end it with prayer. Never go to bed without praying and never leave the bed without praying.

Prayer Bombs
1.   Father I than k god you for given me grace to witness this New Year 2018
2.   Father, this is my goal, I set it before you perfect in Jesus name.
3.   Every satanic agenda against my goals for this year, Father destroy them in the name of Jesus
4.   I secure my goals into the Blood of Jesus
5.   Father fills me with your Spirit and strengthens me to carry out my daily responsibilities in this year in the name of Jesus.
6.   Father, give me the wisdom and understanding that I needed to accomplish my goals in this year 2018 in the name of Jesus.

7.   Any manipulator against my goals and destiny, Father, scattered them in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments