Saturday January 10, 2015
Topic: FULFILLING GOD’S PURPOSE
Read: Luke 1:26-38
Memorize: “And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.” Luke 1:26-27
God’s love to mankind is immeasurably great. This unfathomable love occasioned man’s redemption after his fall in Eden. By God’s sacrificial coming in Jesus, He brought us abundant life, courage for communion with God, freedom from Satan, and all benefits of perfect union with Him. Prophetically, however, His birth was to be accomplished through a virgin, which Mary was favoured to be (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18ff). Joseph to whom she was betrothed, hadn’t known her. He was a just man by all standards. The couple surrendered to be used of God to fulfill His redemptive purpose on earth. God wants to use you but you need to be teachable and available.
Can God make use of you as a vessel to fulfill His purpose on earth? In accomplish His purpose and a plan on earth, God has graciously chosen not to do without using man. The divine role in the birth of the Saviour was to overshadow Mary, whose part as the human vessel was to make herself chastely available. Only responsible and teachable people fulfill God’s purpose on earth. You need to cooperate with your Creator.
1. Lord, give me the readiness of heart and life to be in the right position to fulfill Your purpose here on earth in Jesus name
2. Thank the Lord for how He sustained the world with His covenant blessings
3. Lord, help each of us like Jeremiah, to discover what You have sent us to the world for, and why You have saved us.
4. God empower me to do Your Will at all times in the name of Jesus
5. As from today henceforth, any activities that will not allow me to fulfill God's purpose are hereby scatter and burn by fire in my ways in the name of Jesus
6. All my spiritual gifts that had been dormant, receive fresh anointing and fire of life in the name of Jesus
7. I received double anointing to do more works for wining souls to the Kingdom of God in the name of Jesus
Extra Reading For Today: Daniel 1-3