Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Claiming Your Day With Prophecies

Dear friend, as you wake up today, declare the following blessings and prophecies upon yourself:
1. As I wake up today, I shall meet my helpers without hindrances in the name of Jesus.
2. I received divine mantle to make uncommon exploit upon my life in the name of Jesus.
3. The heaven will open for me and shower of blessing will bestow upon me and my business in the name of Jesus.
4. I declare total destruction upon any obstacles that can come my way today in the name of Jesus.
5. Uncommon financial breakthrough is open for me in the name of Jesus.
6. Those that have it in mind to help me, but forget me shall remembered me today and they will help me more then what they desire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every steps I take today will lead to my fruitfulness and uncommon breakthrough that will glorify God in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments