Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Blessing of the First Sunday

Prayer for today 4th September, 2016 (first Sunday)
Bible Reading: Psalm 3
"LORD, HOW they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongs to the Lord; May You blessing be upon your people" Amp.
Prayer bombs:
1. Father as I wake up today, let your presence abide in me in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, remove all the obstacles in my way in the name of Jesus
3. Father in your mercy, deliver me from the power of darkness that war against me last night in the name of Jesus
4. Father, any pity that have plot for me, let those that plot it fall to it in the name of Jesus
5. Father make today a fruitful and deliverance day for my life in the name of Jesus
6. This morning my heaven will open,and I will flourish under the grace of God in the name of Jesus
7. I declare total destruction upon any power fighting against my marriage, business, job, education and ministry in the name of Jesus.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments