Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Overturning The Seat Of Household Witchcraft



  1. Let every seat of witchcraft in my household be roasted in Jesus name.
  2. I destroy any seat of failure mapped against my work in the name of Jesus
  3. Let the thunder of God scatter beyond redemption, the foundation of witchcraft in my household in Jesus name.
  4. Every stronghold of refuge of my household witches, be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Every seat of the kingdom of darkness working against the male child in my father's house, received fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus
  6. Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire in Jesus name.
  7. Let every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches be shattered to pieces in Jesus name.
  8. Father in the name of Jesus, thunder of God visit the seat of demonic altars that is fueling failure into my life.
  9. Thunder fire of God, destroy every seat of witchcraft stronghold that I inherited, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I break down and burnt to ashes, every seat of witchcraft stronghold that I have built by my own mouth and I cancel their effects upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Father Lord, let every inherited seat of witchcraft at present working against my life, be roasted by fire, in Jesus name.


Post a Comment

0 Comments